About My English Blogs
Recently I made new blogs in English language at www.aeonity.com/elvinaa & www.elvina-agustino.livejournal.com. Explained about me, my job, my supranatural products, etc. This is still new, so maybe not much to read about right now. But I will always put something new there. And I hope I can continue these new blogs in English........cause if someday I feel too desperate to write in English, yeah, I might write in Indonesian again. I have to admit that I don't have such good ability to write in English. But I'm trying, cause I want people out there to know me, not just people from my own country. For information, I never go to any English courses for all of my life. I learned this language just by my junior & high schools. And these weren't international schools, but just ordinary schools. I graduated from St. Fransiskus Asisi II junior high school & St. Antonius high school. I have been in Catholician schools from kindergarten to high school.
Ok, that's a little bit about me.
0 komentar: